My Inner Power Journey

At the beginning of 1988, I began inner power self-defense martial Art training because a lot of benefits may be obtained besides self-defense, such as: increasing health and recovery, and increasing self confidence, especially in light of the increase nowadays of criminal acts such as hold-ups at traffic-lights. It is indeed difficult to imagine what kind of action should be taken if, all of a sudden, I am attacked by five people on the road. Even though I have studied self-defense physically, certainly if not supported by courage and bravery, I might as well just wait to be stricken repeatedly if I don't hand over my purse and wrist-watch. I might even try to run away, but, if I am already surrounded, this will be certainly impossible.

However, the reason for following inner power training is not entirely to deal with the above mentioned case, but more because of curiosity in my own heart to find the exact answer on What, Why and How inner power is all about. To obtain even a simple answer, I was forced to join more than ten inner power institutions to investigate, observe and perform tests. Even to study privately required quite expensive payment, but the secret in question is still undisclosed openly. In fact, there are efforts to have it covered up. Perseverance, obstinacy and hobby are the main keys to keep investigating the secret about this metaphysical science, especially since, frequently, when the Teacher was asked a direct question, he replied mystically or unreasonably (including my question about how to generate potential power inside a person who slept for a long time which never been exploited).




The answer I would get was: what would be the teacher's and each institution's secret if they gave it away? This was not an answer which I expected to receive, although I am aware that each institution has their individual system of awakening different inner powers, and it usually kept very secret. Afterward, I started to think about how to reveal the very unique inner power mystery starting from how to process inner power as is currently being trained at several inner power institutions that I trained in, as well as methods found in the human body and universe. After conducting various experiments, and thanks to God's blessing and mercy in guiding me, I finally found a simple, fast and effective method to awaken power inside both directly and from any long distance whatsoever, and it's named TRIDAYA INNER POWER !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment